Childcare can be quite expensive. Sign up for Early Head Start or VPK to save some coins. The early Head Start program is still accepting applications.
To be eligible, you or your child must:
• Head Start children must be 3-or 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2022.
• Early Head Start accepts pregnant women and children birth to 3-years-old.
• Family income must be at or below the US Department of Health & Human Services Poverty Guidelines to qualify for the program.
• VPK is for children who turned 4 on or before September 1, 2021
• Proof of age (child’s ORIGINAL birth certificate or foreign passport).
• Proof of guardianship, if applicable.
• Parent/guardian photo identification (FL Drivers License or Passport).
• Proof of Broward County residence (domicile).
• Proof of ALL HOUSEHOLD INCOME FOR PREVIOUS CALENDAR YEAR (2021) OR PAST 12 MONTHS.